Monday, March 20, 2017

My top 5 favourite smoothies !!!








My top 5 favourite smoothies !!!






Hello my dear ones !!! On today's post we will talk about smoothies . A perfect, delicious and healthy way to nourish our bodies. Smoothies are always good idea for breakfast or like snack . The fact that it takes only few minutes , it's a bonus . I love to have one during summertime before my coffee . It is refreshing , it boost you up plus it gives energy till the lunch time. What better way to start off your day .

As you scrolling down you will find my 5 favourite easy smoothies , that i like to drink . One for every week day ...

Lets start ! Here is what you will need for each smoothie day :

  •  Tropical Monday . : 1 cup of fresh papaya , 1 cup of mango , almond milk and a teaspoon of papaya seeds . 


  • Pink Tuesday:   1 red apple , 1 cup fresh strawberries , 1 teaspoon of flax seeds and almond milk 


  • Holy Berry Wednesday :  1 cup blueberries , 1 cup raspberries , 1 cup blackberries , 1 cup grapes and coconut water .


  • Sunny Thursday :  1 red apple , 2-3 carrots , 1 - 2 cups fresh orange juice and a small thumb of ginger , 1 teaspoon chia seeds .


  • Green Friday :   1 banana , 1 green apple , 1/2 avocado , 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach , coconut water , 1 teaspoon chia seeds .








Blend them all the ingredients and enjoy your smoothie !


Cook's notice :
In any of the recipes , you change the almond milk with any other you might like .






Thank you very much for taking time to read my post. if you like leave your comment below and let me know your thoughts ..





Until next time .




Yours Greque Voyageuse xoxoxo


6 comments:

  1. Oh der Pink Tuesday sieht lecker aus! Den muss ich mir mal machen :)

    Beste Grüße,
    Richy von http://richyskr.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Richy ! Sagt mir bescheid , wenn du probierst !!! :D

      Liebe Grüße

      Delete
  2. I love smoothies! These ones look perfect :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try them on and let know !!! I love smoothies , too :p

      Delete
  3. These look delicious! Especially Pink Tuesday and Green Friday :p

    http://www.leengbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you find them delicious ! Just give a try and let me know . I loved them , plus gave boost energy !!!

      Delete