Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Never apologise for who you are !!!












Hello my love ones . I am so sorry for not writing long time now but it was due to personal reasons.
Also i was thinking of what should i write about but since i saw a video οn YouTube of Mara's Samartzi (greek channel ) talking about the appearance and how people can be mean, the idea came .
So today i will talk about self confidence and how people affect us .

How many of us have ever thought : "I not strong enough to do it " or "I am to skinny/fat " or "I am not so brave as he/she is ". I say close your ears to all of them , who is trying to trag you down . No one is perfect and that is the beauty of it.

When i was a kind , everyone was telling to mother that i am too skinny and i should eat more. My mother was telling to everybody that i was eating as much as i wanted , plus the doctor said i was fine. They almost drive her crazy.
As i was getting older almost all my friends were weight normal , according to society's normal , and i got myself in a point that i wanted to gain weight in order to fit in ...I even went to the doctor to tell how much i should eat.. My height is 1.61 cm and i weight 48 - 50 Kg, quiet normal, right ? I have started to fell bad for myself and i was wearing baggy clothes to cover my body. 






One day , i decided i will stop listening what everyone is thinking of me and i will start to love myself more and more and more. After all life is too short for bad vibes .
It took me time to get where i am now and still i have long way front me . I am not willing to stop , are you ? 

Love your body , love yourself , stop taking into account what people says. Try to separate the good ones from the bad vibes. You are worth more than you think , from everybody thinks and at the end you will see that you made it . Whatever is your goal , i know, i am sure you can do it. The point is to have strong will .




Your life , your choices .



Don't forget Never apologise for who you are. 








Until next time ....



La Grecque Voyageuese xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment